HERBAL HEALTH CONSULTATIONS
Are you interested in living a more holistic life? Are you tired of being prescribed antibiotics for common colds and other ailments, that you suspect might be resolvable through more natural remedies? Are you curious about the ways that herbs, local plant medicine, and a holistic approach to health might be able to support you and your family in a more sustainable, way? Do you have a particular health condition that you cannot seem to heal from, and are ready to try a more nature-based approach?
Amanda’s approach is unique in that she draws from many healing systems and sees the beauty and potential for healing in them all, although her overall lens is based in vitalism and a holistic approach to health. She gratefully works with folks along all stages of their healing journey and is dedicated to meeting folks where they are on their path. She is however adamant about working with each person as an individual and finding the best herbs to match their specific make-up and not merely matching herbs to diseases. Amanda sees her role as being a non-judgmental support and resource to folks as they clarify their health goals and navigate their path towards reaching them. She seeks to connect people with plant medicine, to be able to lean into the natural world for healing.
WHAT CAN HERBAL MEDICINE HELP WITH?
- Increasing immunity
Insomnia / Sleep issues
Urinary tract infections
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM AN HERBAL HEALTH CONSULTATION
- An in-depth health history questionnaire
- An initial 90 min intake (in person, or online via skype or phone) which includes:
- Understanding your constitution
- Unearthing your herbal allies
- Identifying which forms of medicine are best suited to you
- A comprehensive look at your overall health and trajectory
- Seasonal wellness tips
- A personalized plan for attaining your health goals
- A detailed write up of dietary, lifestyle and herbal medicine recommendations
*Certain packages include email support
*Certain packages include tinctures, teas, and other herbal formulas
*Certain packages contain follow-up consultations
- Schedule your appointment with Amanda below.
- Consultations are available as an individual offering, or as a package. Packages are encouraged for those seeking even more effective, long-term transitioning towards greater health.
- Consultations can be made via Skype or in person
- In-person consultations are held at Bramble community herb shop in Ithaca, NY.
- Medicine is included in *certain packages, and can be sold (and mailed) at a discounted rate with others.
- Follow-up support via email is provided with *certain packages.
- Apointments are encouraged every 1-3 months.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!